Saturday, October 22, 2011

One Block Too Far

I knew I shouldn't've printed that last dragonfly.  The ink was getting gunky, but there was one more place on the strip.  Needless to say it won't see the light of day.


I'm fairly sure I printed enough for the exchange, given the occasional poor print.  I must say there were very few misprints, most of them pushing the ink past its nature.  I need to print 100+ prints more often.  ;- j

I'm glad we decided on 101 prints in this collection.  It's been an interesting and surprising experience printing so many.  I'll count them up tomorrow and make sure I have enough.

Then I'll cut them apart and start the arduous task of signing and numbering them all.  I left room to sign the front, but there really isn't enough room for the title, etc.  So I'll initial the front and sign the back.  Afterall, they are Artist Trading Cards, right?

No comments: