Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Booth Layout


Choosing prints for the Loscon 40 Art Show this weekend.




Not carved in stone (or wood either, for that matter), but a possible selection.  Santa Paws in the upper left isn't matted & framed yet, but that's what it's going to look like.

Our bed makes a great place to lay out art.  My booth space is 4'x6', but art can hang down a bit from the bottom of the pegboard, so I can squeeze the art in.  But it's tight, and they all do need bid sheets.  

I only included one other xmas print: Midwinter Night.  I'm wondering if I should include Snowflakes are Dancing from last year's xmas card?  It's another large one, so it would take up the space of 2 or 3 smaller ones.  I'll think about it.

There are always other prints I could choose ~ that's the amazing thing about having a collection.  There are a couple prints I'd like to hang, but I need to frame them up again, and I don't think I'll take the time right now.

No comments: