Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Test Print - Window Block
Test print of the window block went about as expected. The window area prints fine, but the ornaments are giving me troubles yet. For one thing I need to carve out the areas around the ornaments more so I don't get ink on the tree.
At least the two blocks line up -- I tested the window print and the tree print up against the patio door and they matched up. *whew*
The window was coming alive nicely, but the ornaments are still resisting ink. But rather than fight with the difficult little things I've decided to carve some more first. Next time will be better.
It does look kinda kewl overlaid with the green tree print.
Another thing I noticed tho was how paranoid I am about the two "blocks" being two sides of the same block. I'm just sure I'm going to mess one up somehow. I don't think I like being so frugal -- next time I'll use two separate blocks.